Small loans to get to the end of the month

Image result for small loansThe salaries of the Italians are no longer enough to get to the end of the month: almost 95% of families in Italy are in a difficult economic situation; a fair percentage of households make use of their savings, and an increasing number of Italians admit to arrive at the 27th of the month by requesting small personal loans provided by the financial companies.

CRIF barometer September 2018: Italian families loans requested

Times of economic crisis? Italian families increasingly burdened by taxes and debts! it is an alarm request for small loans to get to the bottom of the month.

The CRIF Barometer analyzes questions related to loan applications by families – September 2018 has photographed the following scenario.

The trend in requests for new loans increased by + 9.5% compared to the same period of 2017, and since the beginning of the current year (January) at the end of the third quarter of 2018, the variation recorded was +4.6 % compared to the same period of 2017.

As regards the average amount requested by Italian households, it is € 9,265 and the percentage change is positive by 2.3 compared to the month of September 2017.

How does the personal loan work for liquidity needs?

Unlike the mortgage, the personal loan does not provide for a mortgage guarantee: the loan amount is generally repaid according to an amortization plan in constant installments and at a fixed interest rate.

As well as to finance the purchase of a consumer good and to renovate one’s own home, the personal loan can also be requested to have cash deposits available .

To present the petition, it is necessary to be Italian or foreign citizens (with a regular residence permit) between the ages of 18 and 70 and be resident in Italy.

As for the amount that can be requested, it starts from a minimum of € 1,500 and can reach a maximum disbursement of € 100,000 with a duration of 12 months to 120 months.

For more information, and to better study all possible proposals, you can contact an Bank Consultant.